Saturday, January 5, 2013

I need a social life.

I've never really had one. Not since high school, getting drunk at K's house, or hanging out in Brocton with my boyfriend. I don't really like going out - I'm not all that comfortable in big social settings. And I don't really have any friends. There are lots of people I know, but not anyone I can go do shit with.

So I sit home most weekends, watching Netflix, listening to music, or dicking around online. Or all of the above at the same time. I am a great multi-tasker.

Things I've been dicking around with:

looking up running/dance music on YouTube
watching Turbo Kick/Hip Hop Hustle videos on YouTube
reading School Nutrition magazine
researching the guidelines for creating your own Turbo Kick routines
trying to figure out how to move my ass to Massachusetts (or anywhere but this damn beach)
playing Words With Friends
texting


In other words, being lame.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I know the feeling... and yet at the same time - it sounds like a LOT of work ;p I'm planning on gng to the library this weekend - and actually reading the books. That counts, right..? *grin*

Becky said...

Well this weekend, I have a book to read :)

Becky said...

And I promise to leave a review!

Nicole said...

Hope you enjoy it!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts :)