Friday, July 27, 2012

You can tell a lot about a girl by her Pinterest boards.

And by her Facebook wall, but you have to be my friend to see that. I love social media, especially Facebook. I rant and rave and be inappropriate. I have some friends who are also very inappropriate and I love them. I also love my friends who are classy. My friends who are classy AND inappropriate...well, they are the best ones.

I've recently started using Pinterest, because my browser bookmarks were getting out of control. As a bonus, Pinterest will post to Facebook and Twitter. It's an easy way to attention whore with one click!

I haven't gone hog-wild with the Pinning. I don't have an overwhelming number of boards. I actually started using Pinterest to keep track of the items on my bucket list. It was hard to keep explaining what zorbing is. And I like looking at pretty things. And of course I love to eat, even things I shouldn't.

One day whilst pinning, I noticed how random and chaotic my pins were. Then I realized that "random and chaotic" describes me so well. Hell, look at this blog. There's no common theme. I just vomit up whatever.

I think I like it.

No comments: