Friday, July 15, 2011

Def Leppard Favorites

My son put Def Leppard's Historia into the dvd player today. While we watched, I commented that "Animal" used to be my favorite song, and it got me thinking - what is my favorite song from each album? So I thought about it.

On Through The Night

Overture



Lady Strange


Foolin'


Animal


Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad


She's Too Tough


Work It Out

21st Century Sha-La-La-La Girl


Girl Like You

Rock On - This song wins by default. It's the only song I know, and I don't even know the original, only the Def Leppard and Michael Damian versions. And quite frankly, I hate this album.


Okay, I guess this is the original. Blech!!




Cruise Control

So there you have it. It's amazing how many of my favorites don't have an official video. And in some cases, it was tough to choose a favorite.

Honorable mentions:

Hysteria

Long Long Way To Go

Demolition Man

I Wanna Touch U




Ah, the memories...

No comments: