Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 23

Assignment 23: Environment for success.

How can I design/maintain my environment so that I can reach my goal? Since my goal is all about the home being calm, my entire house being organized is a big deal. We've been taking steps to make the environment easier for me to deal with. We got rid of a pain in the ass entertainment center and got some pieces that look better and are easier to keep clean and organized. We moved the old bulky piece into Sebastian's room, where it's perfect for storage of his stuff.

I keep my actual work space organized. I recently moved all my computer peripherals closer and bought an organizer for storing notepads and my USB cords. It's all good.

And next month's 30 day challenge runs off this theme (though I came up with the idea a week or two ago). I scheduled one small area of the house to organize and clean each day for the entire month. By the end of February, I will have a clean and organized home. A clean and organized home makes me a less stressed parent.

To do list:
buy news paper
organize coupons
grocery shopping
get gas
get booster seat from truck
change kitty litter
clean floors
hang entry-way rack
clean aerobic stepper
laundry
file taxes
finalize new workout program

No comments: