Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 16

Assignment 16: Knowledge gives you the edge.

List the research I will add to my to-do list today and make a definitive statement about my push goal.

I picked a really freaking stupid push goal. Become a calmer parent? So, I guess I will look up some parenting web sites to find some methods of disciplining the pain in the ass challenging child.

I really failed on my list yesterday. There was a lot I didn't get done, but I did do a lot of things that were no on my to-do list. I didn't work out or do any cooking. I did brainstorm some ideas for monthly personal challenges, and even finalized next months challenge, complete with schedule. I backed up my computer and did some maintenance on it. I worked on my recipes, and printed out all of the recipes I needed for today.

To-do list:
laundry
grocery shopping
buy newspaper
organize coupons
catch up on DVR
work on February menu
read for 20 minutes
bake breads & bars, baked oatmeal

No comments: