Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 8

Assignment 8: You are not a quitter.

No worksheet today.

I didn't get everything on my to-do list done yesterday. I didn't get to read with Sebastian. He's tired of the book he's been reading and I'm trying to get him to read the last three chapters so we can take it back to the library.

I think I need to start making my to-do lists before I go to bed. Chalene suggests starting the day with it, but there are some days when I literally get called from bed to work so I'm going to do them the night before. My life is pretty predictable so I can't imagine a lot of variety.

Today's list:

wash the sheets & blankets
re-do Sebastian's music mix cd
exercise
tidy up the kitchen and bathroom
dust
put Sebastian's box of books he won from Scholastic away
clean the floors
make brownies with Sebastian (he's dying to try out the new Perfect Brownie pan my mom got me) - I'm taking this off the list because one condition of making brownies was that Sebastian could not bug me every 10 seconds about making them, and he blew it.
figure out and play U-Build Monopoly
pay cell phone bill
email some info to a friend
work on one of my web sites

It's the little things.

No comments: