Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 6

Assignment 6: Creating a carefully created diligently maintained to-do list.

Here is the worksheet.

I am pretty good at creating a to-do list. I started doing it in the fall, right around the time I inherited the PTA fundraising responsibilities. Fall is our busy time, with two insane fundraisers back-to-back. I was also leading two other school-related activities and things would slip my mind. Following Chalene on Facebook, she always mentioned having a to-do list. So I started one, and it was wonderful!

Since my days aren't super-packed, I tend to keep a running list on a notepad, and cross things off as I do them. Right now there are only two things on it for this weekend: pay the phone/internet/car insurance bills and pick up a book from the library. But the book is going to have to wait because a book I requested a hold for is in and I have to read that first. I add things to it as they come to my head, and I keep it right my computer. If I have a lot of school-related stuff going on, I keep it with me.

So, today's to-do list:

pick up library book
vacuum the floor
do laundry

That's it. Oh, I'm going to add relax to that list because my feet are killing me from the craziness of the last two days.

No comments: