Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 1

Chalene Johnson is my favorite, favorite, favorite fitness person. She does Turbo Kick, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Hustle, PiYo, ChaLEAN Extreme, and Turbo Fire. She's also a motivational speaker and has her fingers in all sorts of fitness-related pots. I follow her on Facebook and she's always posted about using To Do lists to stay organized. I started doing that and it helped me get through all the PTA fundraising business last fall. So when she posted about a 30 day challenge for organization and achieving goals, I was all over it. I signed up and we get assignments each day. Here is where you read all about it!

Assignment 1: Think about what is important to you.


I don't know quite what this means. Family is important to me. Learning is important to me. Being able to provide people with information (I guess that would be "teaching" huh?) is important to me. I sure do like telling people how it is! LOL

But in all seriousness, I do think it's important to share, whether it's knowledge, opinions, experience, time, things. I've spent so long keeping to myself, like I've been in a cocoon for 35 years and I've just now completed my metamorphosis and am ready to emerge and show the world what I have to offer. Being the best me I can be for others is what's important to me.

No comments: