Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On All Fours

I found this survey on Cardio Pizza, one of the blogs I read.



Four Jobs I’ve Had
  • McDonald's schmuck (loved closing with Eric and working weekend maintenance)
  • substitute lunch lady (now permanent!)
  • Upward Bound tutor & coordinator (best job ever)
  • High Risk Intervention mentor (glorified one-on-one babysitter for behaviorally-challenged kids)
Four Places I’ve Lived
  • Fredonia, NY
  • Dunkirk, NY
  • Corolla, NC 
  • Kill Devil Hills, NC
Four TV Shows I Love
  • The X Files
  • Dexter
  • Queer As Folk
  • ER
Four Places I’ve Traveled To
  • Bahamas
  • Toronto
  • Minneapolis
  • I suck so much, I can't even think of a 4th place
Four of My Favorite Foods
  • Pizza
  • Mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • M&Ms
  • General Tso's chicken
Four Places I’d Rather Be
  • Area 51
  • On a boat
  • High school (SAY WHAT?? Yes, I would love to start over.)
  • At the gym (I skipped cardio this morning and feel like a slug.)
Four Blogs I Visit (I don't actually visit blogs anymore, unless I am checking them out for the first time. Google Reader is a handy thing to use!)

No comments: