Thursday, August 26, 2010

15 Albums That Rocked My World

I found this on Babycenter - here are the rules. Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Should be Albums that you can play through all the way with no skipping or few skips.



  1. Hysteria - Def Leppard
  2. Skid Row - Skid Row
  3. The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
  4. This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars
  5. Dark Horse - Nickelback
  6. Thriller - Michael Jackson (or Bad, I can't make up my mind!!)
  7. Greatest Hits Volume 2 - Olivia Newton-John
  8. Measure Of A Man - Clay Aiken
  9. Titanic & Back To Titanic (Soundtracks) - James Horner
  10. Greatest Hits Volume 2 - Styx
  11. Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich - Warrant
  12. Bat Out Of Hell - Meat Loaf
  13. Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz - Pretty Boy Floyd
  14. Greatest Hits - Chicago
  15. Jesus Christ Superstar


No comments: