Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Metal Mania

Because we were out of town for almost a week and it was incredibly long and busy.


The trip was good. I ate too much junk and exercised too little. But we saw Brandy graduate from high school. Unlike her mother and father, I have been to every single one of her graduations. Bwahahaha! She made out like a bandit with money and electronic gifts. I'm trying to talk her into giving up her monthly allowance (from us) and letting us pay for faster Internet at her house. We pay for shit service right now. I'd be willing to pay slightly higher fees for shit with nuts or corn service.

Sebastian burned his leg on a motorcycle exhaust. It's not a terrible burn. I was going to post a picture but I have some friends with weak stomachs. It's not nearly as bad as the picture of my thumb with the pad sliced off.

Other than that, I nothing exciting happened. We were so busy that I didn't get to visit any family while I was up. I got very little sleep, thanks to everything that needed to be done. I'm still exhausted. I meant to go to bed early last night but I got sucked into some Babycenter drama. Then the bedroom fan was making funny noises. It almost sounded like someone walking in the attic. So we either had a ghost or some sort of animal up there. I wasn't sure which I'd prefer.

Tonight, I have to clip coupons, watch Hell's Kitchen (last week's), review tomorrow's PiYo workout, package some books and dvds to be mailed out, and try to get the video from graduation burned to a dvd. Oh, and watch last night's True Blood. I wanted to be to bed at a decent time, so I could read a bit. I'm catching up on my Greg Iles and Footprints of God is fantastic.

No comments: