Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Metal Mania

Today, I honor the sexiest man in hair metal, Kip Winger. He had gorgeous hair, beautiful teeth, a naughty little smirk, and enough chest hair to lose your fingers in. I can't name any of the other guys in the band but let's face it - Winger was all about the man behind the name. And even for being a bazillion years old, he's still sexy as hell.



I have never seen his Playgirl photos, but I may have to hit up these Amazon sellers. Though, I'm not sure I want used, cum-crusted Playgirls lying around. You know men were buying this issue up! It was like when Chyna posed for Playboy. Do you know how many truck stops in Pennsylvania I had to go to to get a copy? It was for Sam. I swear. 


 I would love that body. Not the face. Or the boobs. They are a little too big. And fake. The hair is nice, though. Not as nice as Kip's!

Speaking of Kip...back to the sexy. Here's Winger, showing off their pedophile/creepy old man sides, with "Seventeen."


2 comments:

Jess said...

I meant to ask you...did you actually look at that Playboy with her in it?! I swear to God she was sporting a mini-penis! LMAO!

Becky said...

I do believe there is a copy in our magazine box. Sam had a subscription to Hustler for a few years, and there are a few random Playboys thrown in there. I may have stuck it in there.